- What are the dimensions of the CoolPack and CoolBank?
The CoolPack is 25.5 cm high and has a diameter of 9.8 cm. (You only need room in the freezer for the CoolPack.)
The CoolBank is 34 cm high and has a diameter of 15.5 cm in assembled state.
- How much does the CoolBank weigh?
The CoolBank has an overall weight of 1.8 kg.
- In which colours is the CoolBank available?
The CoolBank is available in black or blue.
Larger quantities can also be produced in other colours.
- What do I get for 49.99€?
That’s the basic set. The basic set includes a CoolBank + a CoolPack.
- Is the liquid in the CoolPack toxic?
No! The cooling liquid consists of salt water, but you should not drink it.
- Can the CoolBank leak?
The CoolBank has an integrated drip tray that collects dripping drinks and condensation.
- Can the CoolPack leak?
No! The CoolPack is sealed and will only leak if damaged. In this case, you should dispose of the CoolPack and get a new CoolPack.
- What is the lifetime of a CoolPack?
Since the product is new, we cannot say for sure yet. However, similar freezer packs have a very long lifetime of several years.