CoolBank is based on a very simple principle: the warm drink flows through a cold pack that chills it by around 10°C. But how does it work exactly?
Cold pack and sleeve
You need to take a few simple preparatory steps before using CoolBank:
- Put the sleeve over CoolPack.
- Place CoolPack in your freezer or cold compartment and let it cool to -20°C.
- When you want to treat yourself to a cool drink, simply place the cool pack in CoolBank.
Let the magic happen
If you now pour a liquid into CoolBank, it will cool down as it passes through. How does it work?
- The cold pack absorbs thermal energy from the liquid, cooling the drink.
- The length of the tube and the dimensions of the cold pack mean that 4 litres of liquid can be cooled by an average of 8°C before the CoolPack is ‘discharged’.
As you well know – simple inventions are the most useful. This is where CoolBank comes in!